Tuesday, February 8, 2011

KSL

I love KSL! KSL is a website kind of like Craigslist but for people here in UT, WY, and ID. Well I have been wanting to get me a Christmas Tree for a little while now. I figured looking after Christmas would be the best time to look. So I looked for the first half of January and didn't find anything. So I stopped looking everyday. Well Rick had to stay late yesterday and work on his homework, so I decided that I would look on KSL on the off chance that there was a Christmas tree on there. THERE WAS!!! It is a 6'5'' tree. It isn't prelit, but lights are not that expensive. It came with a set of 15 blue ornaments, and 6 blue bows. (So apparently I will be doing blue on it.) Plus it came with an angel topper (which I personally think is ugly so I won't be using it). All for only $5! I saw it and couldn't resist getting it. However Rick is making me wait until the Christmas season before I can set it up to see how it looks. But I am excited that I will have a tall Christmas tree for Christmas. Now I will have the tall one in our living room, and the small one that my in-laws gave to me in the kitchen. Plus my sister-in-law gave me some pieces to a village, so I will stick that on top of entertainment center. I love Christmas. I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment