Friday, January 7, 2011

School

Well another semester of school has started. I have 5 different classes this semester: Drama for the EL ED Teacher, Dance for the EL ED teacher, Family History, Multicultural for the EL ED Teacher, and Statistics. That means I will only have two more classes left to take during the Spring semester. Yay! I can't believe I am so close to being done. Rick is also taking a class this semester: Statistics. However they are two different classes, his is geared more towards his major. Rick got his A+ certification during Christmas break, I am so proud of him. Having his A+ certification means that he is eligible for job opportunities, so he has been looking for a better job. Other then that there isn't a whole lot going on with us. Well I guess it is time to get back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment