Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Time Flies

I didn't realize how long it had been since I last blogged. So I will try and remember the things that have happened. I finished my winter semester at school, with a 3.1 GPA. I am now working on my last set of class and only have three weeks left. I am so excited. After this term I will only have student teaching left. I can't believe that I should be graduating by the end of the semester.

I got myself a bike, well Rick bought it. It is purple I am so excited. I went for my first bike ride in twelve years last Sunday. We rode to the park and played softball. It was a lot of fun. I was actually able to hit the ball farther than 20 feet. :)

Rick got a promoted to a full time position at Jive. Which means that he will get weekends off. I am so excited to be able to spend time with him.  So he put in his two weeks notice last week, so his last day will be on May 28, but then he will get vacation pay for the 5 days after the 28th.

Other than that things have been pretty routine. I will try and get some pictures up of my bike a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment